We are opening a brand-new dental office and are looking for a provider to help lead the practice! As a premier dental group, we are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a modern office with all up-to-date equipment. We strive to support patients with empathy and compassion and look for like-minded individuals who value forming relationships and gaining life-long patients.
We provide the support needed to remove the administrative burdens from our providers and allow their top priority to be the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
As a valued provider, you’ll receive:
- Complete Clinical Autonomy
- Excellent Earning Potential
- Operations Support
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Continuing Education
- Malpractice Insurance
- Diagnose, provide, and maintain the highest standard of patient care
- Educate patients on their treatment plan options and maintaining their oral health
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients
- Partner with and lead the team in fostering a collaborative environment
- Doctorate degree from an accredited dental school
An equal opportunity employer