Join Nashville Family Dentistry as temporary full-time Dental Assistant in Nashville, TN. While this is a short-term position, there is the potential for a permanent position!
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Assistants are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- On the job training
- Provide chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcome patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Take and process X-Rays
- Enter patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
An Equal Opportunity Employer