Join Zephyrhills Dental, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Dental Assistant!
About Zephyrhills Dental:
At Zephyrhills Dental, not only will you receive the most modern care available, but your care will be delivered in an environment that is friendly and comfortable. Our dentists and office staff are always open to your thoughts and requests, and we will do everything in our power to make sure that you always have a great visit at our practice. You will be treated with attention and respect from the very first phone call! If anything at all is unsatisfactory for any reason whatsoever, we ask that you let us know immediately so that we can make it right....immediately!
Some dental practices cut costs by sending dental laboratory work to overseas dental labs that are not regulated or inspected! We DO NOT do this at Zephyrhills Dental!!! At Zephyrhills Dental, we use only high quality dental materials to ensure that our patients receive dental work that will be beautiful and durable. Additionally we use only certified and verified dental laboratories within the United States that provide proof of contents and proof of origin of the materials used to make our crowns, bridges, partials, and dentures. We promise to always provide the very best in patient care!
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Assistants are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan: $15-$22/hour based upon experience.
- Ask about Bonus Potential
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- On the job training
- Provides chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manages patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcomes patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Captures and processes X-Rays
- Enters patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Completes sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitors all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer