We are adding an Office Manager to our team in Central Florida!
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Office Managers are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- On the job training
- Achieve financial goals by effectively managing patient scheduling, staff productivity, accounts receivable and collections, the specialty referral process, expenses, and auxiliary supply purchases
- Support and partner with the Dentist(s) to lead and develop the staff while developing and maintaining a positive, collaborative environment
- Complete all administrative responsibilities accurately and timely
- Deliver superior customer service ensuring a positive patient experience
- Three (3) years’ experience managing a dental practice
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong knowledge base of dental insurance, explanation of benefits, and the verification process
- Experience with treatment plan presentation and making financial arrangements
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Experience with Dental Vision, EagleSoft, or other dental software strongly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Dedication to high level customer service and seeking solutions for issues that arise
Equal Opportunity Employer