Welcome to Pueblo, CO, a community where there is something for everyone! Located 2 hours south of Denver, Pueblo Community Health Center (PCHC) is in the family-oriented, multicultural town of Pueblo, CO (pop. 150,000). Whether proximity to the great outdoors is a priority or big city shopping, entertainment and professional sports are more your thing, our location is ideal.
PCHC, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) seeks a dentist to work 32 – 40 hours / week. The new provider will work alongside fellow general dentist as well as specialists to provide comprehensive dental services to patients in need. The ideal candidate has a passion for practicing in a community health center setting and will uphold PCHC’s core values. Travel and work at alternate dental clinic sites may be required.
- Graduation from an accredited dental school
- Preferred completion of GPR or AEGD
- One year of clinical experience or completion of an advanced training program
- Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the State of Colorado or ability to obtain a Colorado Dental license
- Current BLS/CPR for Healthcare Provider
- Insurable through FTCA
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance as required by law.
- Occasional travel is required including day-to-day local travel
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance, Short-Term Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- 403(b) Tax-Sheltered Annuity Plan with match
- Cafeteria 125 Flexible Spending Account
- 8 Clinic Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- CME allowance and paid time off for CE (in addition to PTO)
- Malpractice coverage (under FTCA)
- Professional fees including DEA, Colorado License, and membership dues
- National Health Service Corps and Colorado Health Service Corps loan repayment site with a competitive Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) score of 21.
All Pueblo Community Health Center employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the requirements of the American with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. § 12101 et seq..), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act (42 U.S.C. § 2000e et seq.), the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act (C.R.S. § 24-34-401 et seq.), and any other relevant federal or State law. As such all persons offered a position will be required to provide valid proof of vaccination prior to starting employment.
E-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about PCHC visit www.pueblochc.org.
Pueblo Community Health Center is a tobacco and drug-free workplace. EOE