We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people.. our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Dental Hygienist who is passionate about an exceptional patient experience to join our team at Embassy Dental - Brentwood in Brentwood, TN!
As a valued Clinician, you’ll receive:
- Excellent Earning Potential
- Operations Support
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Continuing Education
- Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Provide superior patient care and service. Exhibit outstanding service and hospitality.
- Record and review patient medical histories.
- Examine gums, wing probes, to locate periodontally recessed gingiva, periodontal pockets and signs of gum disease.
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and systemic illness.
- Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums using dental instruments. Apply fluorides or other cavity preventing agents to stave off dental decay.
- Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
- Dental hygiene licensure qualifications compliant with the State Board of Dentistry, without any negative actions
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Ability to perform precise and detailed work
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
Equal Opportunity Employer