We have an opportunity for an Expanded Functions Dental Assistant to join our Embassy Dental - Cool Springs team in Brentwood, TN.
The hours for this position are Monday - Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Fridays 8:00am-1:00pm.
A Sign-On Bonus is available for this position.
- Provide superior chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow by responding to changes, prioritizing the next operatory and updating the providers on patient status
- Welcome patients and ensure positive patient experience
- Take and process X-Rays
- Perform friendly patient hand-offs
- Enter and update patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatory
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Restorative Functions certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certificates preferred
- Detail-oriented with strong patient focus
- Ability to partner with team and contribute to welcoming environment for patients
An Equal Opportunity Employer