We are dedicated to delivering the highest standard of patient care in a welcoming, supportive environment. We are committed to and value people.. our patients, our providers, our team members. With empathy and compassion, our teams support patients on their path to better oral health and a confident smile.
Due to our expansion, we are adding a Revenue Cycle Analyst to our team at our Practice Support Center in Brentwood, TN!
The Revenue Cycle Analyst is responsible for conducting quantitative analyses of information affecting utilization and revenue related to Fee Schedules and Insurance plan breakdowns, as well as other Revenue Cycle metrics and KPIs.
- Evaluate and compare fee schedules across entities, payers, and locations
- Maintain up-to-date inventory of fee schedules by state, payer, and location
- Maintain current fee schedules in various PMS softwares (Denticon, Dentrix and Eaglesoft)
- Monitor payments received by payer compared to fee schedules, identify errors, and execute resolution to ensure proper reimbursement
- Analyze adjustments, identify root cause trends, and support initiatives to reduce adjustments
- Provide additional analysis related to RCO functions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with comparative analysis, utilization, and fees, preferably with the Dental field
- Experience with insurance payers, preferably with the Dental field
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills are required
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to communicate professionally to all stakeholders and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer