We currently have an opportunity for a full-time General Dentist to join Comfort Dental, a Marquee Dental partner.
Why join Comfort Dental?
- Be a part of a culture that recognizes that happy people are healthy people.
- Have an incentive package that puts you in control of your earning potential - We reward high performing team members with expedited pathways to expanded equity models.
- Get the benefits and security of a partner without the burden of bureaucracy.
- Become a vital part of the neighborhood. Grow together leading a local team. Urban, Suburban or metropolitan - Access a desirable multi-state footprint that lets you to practice where and how you want to practice.
- A collegial clinical culture that lets you "focus on dentistry" while also being a part of a larger clinical collective. Access leadership and advisory roles to expand your skillset.
Why Choose Comfort Dental Care & Orthodontics?
At Comfort Dental Care and Orthodontics, we understand that choosing a dentist for your family is an important decision. That is why we want to share some of the important reasons that we believe we are the best choice!
Comfort Dental Care is a unique set of dental practices. Each office encompasses a team of General Dentists, Dental Specialists, and knowledgeable staff working together to provide world-class dentistry to patients from all walks of life in one convenient location. We truly make a difference by welcoming employees, doctors, new and returning patients, as well as students and competitors into our comfortable, state-of-the-art environment. Here, we offer them unparalleled, high-quality service along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. The positive energy, warm professionalism, and enthusiasm for excellence found in our practices will create an exciting opportunity that will be discussed and sought out by patients and other dental professionals.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
- Diagnose, provide, and maintain the highest standard of patient care
- Educate patients on their treatment plan options and maintaining their oral health
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients
- Partner with and lead the team in fostering a collaborative environment
- Doctorate degree from an accredited dental school
An equal opportunity employer