We currently have an opportunity for a full-time General Dentist to join Embassy Dental, a Marquee Dental partner, in Hendersonville, TN.
Why join Embassy Dental?
- Be a part of a culture that recognizes that happy people are healthy people.
- Have an incentive package that puts you in control of your earning potential - We reward high performing team members with expedited pathways to expanded equity models.
- Get the benefits and security of a partner without the burden of bureaucracy.
- Become a vital part of the neighborhood. Grow together leading a local team. Urban, Suburban or metropolitan - Access a desirable multi-state footprint that lets you to practice where and how you want to practice.
- A collegial clinical culture that lets you "focus on dentistry" while also being a part of a larger clinical collective. Access leadership and advisory roles to expand your skillset.
About Embassy Dental:
Embassy Dental is Nashville’s dentist. With 7 convenient locations and a comprehensive service offering, we deliver the best dental healthcare in Nashville and its surrounding communities. From the land on the lake down to Mule town, we are close to what matters in your life, fairly priced and ready to exceed your expectations.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
- Diagnose, provide, and maintain the highest standard of patient care
- Educate patients on their treatment plan options and maintaining their oral health
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients
- Partner with and lead the team in fostering a collaborative environment
- Doctorate degree from an accredited dental school
An equal opportunity employer