Join Smiles on Florida, a Marquee Dental Partner, as a Part-time Registered Dental Hygienist!
About Smiles on Florida:
Smiles On Florida Family and Implant Dentistry is a general dentist office located in Lakeland, Florida, and we are proud to provide high quality yet affordable general dental and specialty services for the people of Lakeland, Plant City, Winter Haven, and the surrounding areas. We strive to achieve excellence every service we provide, and our goal is that every patient feels at home and knows that we truly care. Always taking the time to listen to your desires and concerns, our dentists, dental specialists, dental surgeons and staff will provide you with the best dental care available while using the most modern techniques. In addition, the dentists at Smiles On Florida provide your dental services in our modern, clean and convenient location.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their Dental Hygienists with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Hygienists are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan: $42-$45/hour based upon experience.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- Training and Development
- Provide superior clinical care, acting medically and ethically in the patents' best interest
- Record and review patient medical histories
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and their overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no negative actions
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients as well as team members
Equal Opportunity Employer