Davis Dental Center is seeking two full-time Dental Assistant in Louisville, KY!
About Davis Dental:
Davis Dental Center is a premier dental office in Louisville Kentucky that is based on good, moral values and the bottom line of helping our patients achieve the healthy smile they desire. We are one of the most modern offices in the Louisville area; we are a paperless and digital office, with ultra-low dose digital x-rays (bitewings, periapicals, panerox x-rays and CT scans), crowns in a day, all your implant needs and email/text messaging appointment reminders. We are a family business and treat all our patients as if they are our extended family. We pride ourselves on our proficient work and ethical decisions. Come in and see why our practice is a step above the rest.
The office was voted #2 Best Dental Practice to work for in Louisville by the The Leo in 2021!
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Assistants are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- On the job training
- Provides chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manages patient flow to ensure efficient appointments
- Welcomes patients and deliver positive patient experiences
- Captures and processes X-Rays
- Enters patient treatment plans and maintain files at the direction of the Dentist
- Completes sterilization processes for equipment and operatories
- Monitors all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- 2-3 years of Dental Assisting experience is required
- Experience with implants and implant-related procedures, knowledge with Cad/Cam (same day crowns) preferred
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer