Join Marquee Dental Partners as an Accounts Payable Specialist at our Practice Support Center in Brentwood, TN!
We are adding an Accounts Payable Specialist to our team due to the continued growth of the organization. The ideal candidate will be dedicated, focused, driven to do excellent work, and will have an appetite to assist in furthering the growth of the department.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
- Manage the accounts payable process from invoice receipt to payment
- Scan invoices received at the PSC and send to appropriate AP workflow inboxes
- Evaluate and reconcile vendor statements and manage inquiries
- Evaluate and reconcile aging schedules
- Review vendor balances and resolve unpaid invoice issues
- Assist with AP reporting and analysis on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
- Responsible for new vendor setup and vendor transitions for all new partnerships
- Provide recommendations to management on process improvements related to accounts payable
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Accounting with relevant Accounts Payable work experience
- Experience with bill.com or NetSuite preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- The ability and willingness to work collaboratively as part of an Accounting Team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, solution-oriented approach to daily tasks as well as projects
- Strong independent problem-solving skills
- Deadline-oriented with attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer