A full time position responsible for providing clinical dental services and preventive dental care in a community dental center setting. The Staff Dentist supervises the dental assistants and dental hygienists of the community dental center in the absence of the Director.
- Full time, lead dentist to practice general dentistry to all patients
- Well-established, reputable not-for-profit dental clinic
- New, beautiful facility
- No after-hours call – Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm
Education and Training:
- Graduation from an accredited dental school
- Knowledge of public health principles and practices preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills required
- Ability to maintain appropriate clinical privileges required
Licensure and Credentials:
- Unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the State of Kentucky
- Current CPR (BLS) certifications
- Current Kentucky Board of Dentistry and DEA registrations
Requires a comprehensive knowledge of primary dental care in outpatient settings. Knowledge of the principles and practice of modern dentistry as well as current social and economic problems pertaining to public health and their impact on primary health care.
Contact Jennifer Roberts for more information at (270) 688-2013 or firstname.lastname@example.org