At Western Dental/Brident/Vital Smiles, we’re all about teeth – young ones, old ones, shiny ones, crooked or chipped ones.
When we say we're here for teeth, we're not joking around.
We see over 1 Million patients a year at nearly 320 locations, in five (5) states. That's a lot of smiles!
It's not about being big. It's about creating a Dental Home that has the resources to deliver state-of-the-art dental care to the greatest number of patients at affordable prices.
Whether you're a newly licensed dentist, a dentist who's been in practice for years or somewhere in between, we’d like to hear from you.
Western Dental/Brident/Vital Smiles, is:
- #1 Orthodontic provider in the U.S.
- #1 Dental Provider in California
- #1 Medi-Cal Dental Provider
- Over 1 Million smiles served every, single year
What you get working as Associate Dentist with Western Dental/Brident/Vital Smiles,
- Professional development, mentorship, and established promotion opportunities
- Secure employment, offering full time, and part time positions to meet your professional goals.
- State of the art facilities.
- Established patient flow with high earning potential for motivated dentists
- Steady income to include guaranteed base salary and lucrative incentive programs based on gross production.
- Company Paid Professional Liability Insurance and company paid CE courses
- Healthcare benefits for full time dentists
What you won’t get:
- Confusing, unpredictable incentive plans based on collections or “adjusted production”
- Draw on future production
- Low volume of patients
- Limit to basic bread & butter procedures
- Pressure to “not refer” for specialty treatment
Qualification and Requirements
- DMD, DDS degree from an eligible university
- Valid dental license in good standing in state (or eligible to get one).
- Well-rounded dentist who is comfortable with treating all ages.
- Excellent communication skills as well as a friendly and professional demeanor
- Committed to quality of care to your patients
If you are ready to make a professional move that will be fulfilling both professionally and financially apply with your resume today!