Join Davis Dental, a Marquee Dental Partner, as a Registered Dental Hygienist!
Up to $5,000 Sign-on bonus is available for this position, depending upon experience!
New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Up to $40/hr based on experience or Production pay starting at 30% (make up to $95k!)
This is a Full-time (4 days/week 9:00am-5:00pm) or Part-time (3 days/week 9:00am-5:00pm) position.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- Training and Development
- Up to $5,000 Sign-on bonus, depending upon experience
About Davis Dental:
Davis Dental Center is a premier dental office in Louisville Kentucky that is based on good, moral values and the bottom line of helping our patients achieve the healthy smile they desire. We are one of the most modern offices in the Louisville area; we are a paperless and digital office, with ultra-low dose digital x-rays (bitewings, periapicals, panerox x-rays and CT scans), crowns in a day, all your implant needs and email/text messaging appointment reminders. We are a family business and treat all our patients as if they are our extended family. We pride ourselves on our proficient work and ethical decisions. Come in and see why our practice is a step above the rest.
The office was voted #2 Best Dental Practice to work for in Louisville by the The Leo in 2021!
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their Dental Hygienists with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Hygienists are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
- Provide superior clinical care, acting medically and ethically in the patents' best interest
- Record and review patient medical histories
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and their overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no negative actions
- New graduates accepted!
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients as well as team members
Equal Opportunity Employer