We are seeking a Eligible or Board-Certified Oral Surgeon for our offices in Sacramento, CA. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Oral Surgeon!
At Western Dental & Orthodontics, we are a Dental Home providing a lifetime of services for our patients. Oral Surgeons, like you, support this idea by providing sedation dentistry in our fully-equipped dental facilities along with ACLS-trained staff.
At Western Dental, we have a variety of Corporate Support Departments including Billing, Quality Management, Procurement/Facilities, Human Resources, and IT to provide you and the offices you work at administrative and technological support. In the field, our clinical and operational management teams work to ensure your days are scheduled efficiently so you can maximize your production.
What we offer:
• Corporate sedation team support
• Consistently, fully booked patient schedule
Our Oral Surgeons are expected to:
• Partner with other specialists and general dentists to provide sedation dentistry and oral surgery
• Be able to travel to various dental practices in your area
We offer Immigration Sponsoring Programs including: OPT, H-1B, TN, and Green Card in select regions.
We offer our Oral Surgeons:
- Guaranteed Daily Base Rates plus lucrative incentive programs
- Part time positions available, including 1099 options
- Company Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Company Paid CE courses
- Healthcare benefits for full time providers
We'll need you to provide:
• Current Dental License for the state you wish to practice
• Oral Surgery Certificate from an accredited U.S. Dental University
• General Anesthesia Permit
• Current CPR Card
• NPI Number
• DEA Certificate