We are adding a full-time Patient Support Coordinator to our Practice Support Center in Brentwood, TN! The Patient Support Coordinator plays an integral role in the care delivery structure of the organization. This is an excellent opportunity for someone starting out in their career looking to grow with the company!
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- On the job training
- Accept inbound patient calls for our dental practices
- Assessing patient need and routing appropriately
- Track patient calls and provide documentation
- Verify patient insurances and input patient information
- Call existing patients to schedule appointments
- Assist the practices with community marketing efforts as needed
- Previous experience answering multi-lined phones is valuable
- Customer-service oriented, charismatic disposition
- Superior oral and written communication skills, accountable
- Positive, high energy, and supportive approach to working with patients
- Ideal candidates will have experience in Dental or Healthcare environments
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Equal Opportunity Employer