Join Premier Dentistry of the Villages, a Marquee Dental Partner, as a Patient Coordinator!
About Premier Dentistry of the Villages:
Premier Dentistry is a general dentist office located in The Villages, Florida, and we are proud to provide high quality yet affordable general dental and specialty services for the people of The Villages and the surrounding areas. We strive to achieve excellence in all of the dental work that we provide, and our goal is that every patient and guest feels at home and knows that we truly care. Always taking the time to listen to your desires and concerns, our dentists, dental specialists, dental surgeons and staff will provide you with the best dental care available while using the most modern techniques. In addition, the dentists at Premier provide your dental services in our modern, clean and conveniently located practice.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Patient Coordinators are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- On the job training
- Greet patients making them feel welcome in the practice
- Answer the multi-line phone system
- Verify insurance eligibility and pre-authorize benefits
- Manage the daily schedule by checking patients in/out and schedule future appointments
- Answer patient questions about insurance and financial arrangements
- Collect and post payments from patients and insurance companies, follow up as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required, higher education degree preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a dental administrative position
- Understanding of dental insurance, the verification process and discussing financial arrangements
- Experience with dental software required; Denticon, Dental Vision or Eaglesoft preferred
- Attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
Equal Opportunity Employer