Sign on Bonus!
At Bright Now! Dental - Knoxville, TN we are looking for a high caliber Dentist who is dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care.
If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology in a brand new beautiful office, we have the ideal opportunity for you in Knoxville.
Your Role as a Dentist
As an integral part of a hardworking dental team, we encourage you to give guidance and direction to your dental assistants, hygienists and other support personnel. And while you’ll have the support of the entire office, you’ll have full autonomy over your patients, a steady stream of patients to keep you busy and exposure to all types of procedures. We also offer top-of-the-line technology and safety equipment to help you give high quality, compassionate care.
What We Need From You Clinically
We’ll Offer You
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
DISCLAIMER: Please be aware of suspicious recruiting emails and text messages scams that attempt to collect your personal information. You will never be asked for your driver license or Social Security number during an online interview. Additionally, we do not attempt to collect money, gift cards or request you to purchase equipment on behalf of the company.
- A DDS or DMD degree from an accredited dental school
- Active dental license in the state you’re hired in
- Current CPR certification
- DEA certificate
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets + CE
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Savings Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- As an affiliated Smile Brands dentist, you will receive the full support of a legal department to assist you with patient resolution, dental board matters, agency complaints, dental malpractice or general liability, which could possibly arise while practicing dentistry. Smile’s legal team is available to assist you in navigating legal needs related to your practice with the PC.
- You will also receive dental office specific OSHA training and all necessary related health care compliance training