Altius Dental is seeking multi-talented and motivated dentists for their practices located in Texas. Our practices are well established, focusing on patient care, and providing comprehensive treatment to adult and pediatric patients in semi-urban and semi-rural environments. Most of our practices are solo-dentists settings with experienced clinical and non-clinical support teams. We offer our dentists a competitive pay structure, employee benefits, sign on bonuses, access to mentorship, and full clinical freedom.
At Altius Healthcare Management, we believe that each dental professional deserves to work in a clinical environment where they have maximum control over patient care. We also fully support our providers exploring their full capability and desire to become the most well-rounded and complete dentist they can be.
You can achieve your full potential because you control the entire patient experience from diagnosis to delivery. With Altius, there are no quotas, no requirements to refer to a company specialist, and no limits to the services you can provide your patients. If you want to place implants, we will train and support you. If you want to expand into sedation dentistry, you can. If you want to be a general dentist that does orthodontics, you can with Altius. We support our team in throughout all aspects and even offer H-1B and Green Card sponsorships.
- Up to $30K Sign on Bonus for Multi-Year Contract
- Competitive Production Based Pay with Monthly Minimum Guaranteed Earnings
- Full Clinical Freedom
- Employee Benefits
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Licensed or ability to become a Licensed Dentist in Texas
- Nitrous Oxide Certification (must have or be willing to obtain)
- Comfortable with all basic restorative procedures
- Seeking a position where you will have the ability to do all procedures (no in-house specialists)
- Friendly team-player
- Puts patients and quality care first