Join a busy practice that provides traditional general dentistry while also drawing implant and sedation patients from a huge area. This is a great opportunity to earn an excellent income and learn more advanced procedures.
- Large patient base. Mix of PPO and private pay
- Modern office. CBCT, Sedation suite
- Take over $700,000+ in annual production from a dentist leaving to buy a practice
- Excellent income potential!
- Work with a dentist who is willing to mentor
- No nights or weekends
Responsibilities of the Associate Dentist
- Build and maintain patient relationships through personable and friendly chair-side manner
- Provide traditional General Dentistry services including exams, fixed and removable prosthodontics, operative dentistry, extractions, anterior and premolar root canals. Perform more advanced procedures with training
- Maintain practice’s excellent reputation
- DMD or DDS degree
- Must have an active North Carolina dental license or be able to obtain one
- 2 years of experience or Residency training
Compensation for the Associate Dentist
- Compensation includes a daily guarantee and a percent of collections. Daily rate and commission commensurate with experience.
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate and practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!