Join Pinnacle Hills Dental Group, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Registered Dental Hygienist!
If you are someone looking for a fun, independent work environment complete with friendly staff and an office Golden Retriever, look no further!
About Pinnacle Hills Dental Group:
We believe in improving and maintaining your dental health by providing you the knowledge you need to set realistic and achievable oral health goals. Every member of our team takes great pride in keeping your mouth healthy and your smile beautiful.
Our professionally educated clinical team and our friendly staff are committed to delivering you the best in patient care. How? By providing you with the necessary tools and information to help you be successful in your journey to optimum oral health.
We promise to deliver guidance every step of the way; whether its been six months or six years since your last dental visit, YOU CAN achieve your oral healthcare goals!
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices. Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their Dental Hygienists with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Hygienists are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan: $36-42/hr, depending upon experience
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- Training and Development
- Provide superior clinical care, acting medically and ethically in the patents' best interest
- Record and review patient medical histories
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and their overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no negative actions
- Anesthesia permit is required
- 1+ years experience preferred
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients as well as team members
Equal Opportunity Employer