We are looking to add a Full Time, General Dentist, to our brand new practice in Lacey, WA. $10,000 signing bonus for providers with a minimum of 2 years experience. We are willing to sponsor H1B or Green Card.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active WA state dental license (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
- Reasonable patient load at an average of 10 patients per day
- Predominantly PPO practice with only about 10% HMO
- Local specialty support
- Fully digital office with the latest technology and scanners
- This would be a solo provider practice and requires a provider with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Competitive Compensation
- 28 - 30% of production
- Daily Guaranteed Rate
- $10,000 signing bonus for providers with a minimum of 2 years experience
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you
- Established practice in a growing community
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- H1B and Green Card sponsorship