Full Time - General Dentist wanted at our Gentle Dental Lenexa, Kansas office. $10,000 for 2 year, full time, commitment.
Looking for an Experienced General Dentist or New Grads welcome too!! Come work with a great team in a digital office. Guaranteed daily rate!! Make great money based off of production.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and well -being.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- 28% + of production
- CE'S paid for
- Great benefits
- $10,000 signing bonus with 2 year full time commitment
- Full time, 3-5 days a week
- Full team of in house Board eligible, or Certified, specialists to support your specialty needs
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
13100 W. 87th Street Pkwy, Lenexa, KS 66215
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Malpractice Insurance
- Digital office
- Experienced General Dentist preferred, or Accredited Dental School Graduates welcome too!!
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.