Gentle Dental is searching for a Part time Endodontist at our Surprise and Avondale, Arizona practices.
$10,000 sign on bonus
Are you an Endodontist in the Surprise or Avondale area looking for a part-time opportunity? Guaranteed rate $1,000 per day, and 45-50% of production with a great team. Digital office for your success and a support system in place, so all you have to do is worry about providing excellent patient care. Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Flexible part-time for the right candidate
- Direct referrals from several General Dentists
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
- 45% -50% of production based on experience
- Guaranteed daily $1,000 compensation in first 60 days
- Flexible and varies on availability for the right candidate.
- Few Sat's a month depending on patients needs.
Supporting 2 offices in Surprise and Avondale area:
- 15601 W. Bell Road Suite 202, Surprise, AZ 85379
- 10210 W. McDowell Road #140, Avondale, AZ 85392
- CE Credits
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Endodontic Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.