Gentle Dental is searching for a Part time Endodontist at our Tucson, Arizona practices.
$10,000 sign on bonus!
Are you an Endodontist in the Tucson area looking for a part-time opportunity? Digital office for your success and a support system in place, so all you have to do is worry about providing excellent patient care. Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Flexible part-time for the right candidate
- Direct referrals from several General Dentists
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
- 45% -50% of production based on experience
- Guaranteed daily $1,000 compensation in first 60 days
- Flexible and varies on availability for the right candidate
- Preferably 2-3 days per week
Supporting 2 offices in Tucson area:
- 6849 N. Oracle Rd, Ste 115, Tucson, AZ 85704
- 5311 East Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85704
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible
- 1 year of experience preferred
- Endodontic Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.