Join Mid TN Dentistry of Cedar Grove, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Dental Assistant!
About Mid TN Dentistry:
Your comfort, satisfaction and oral health are our top priorities. Our purpose is to offer quality state-of-the-art dentistry in a comfortable atmosphere. Our team of caring, highly educated professionals will get to know your expectations and understand your needs. We provide personalized patient centered experiences with superior results.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Assistants are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan: $16-18/hr, depending upon experience
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- On the job training
- Provide superior chair-side clinical support to Doctors and Hygienists by charting, patient education, operatory set-up and clean-up
- Manage patient flow by responding to changes, prioritizing the next operatory and updating the providers on patient status
- Welcome patients and ensure positive patient experience
- Take and process X-Rays
- Perform friendly patient hand-offs
- Enter and update patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system
- Complete sterilization processes for equipment and operatory
- Monitor all laboratory cases and ensure they are ready for the next day's schedule
- Dental Assisting Certification in the appropriate state from an accredited school
- X-Ray certification, or the ability to acquire in a timely manner
- Coronal polishing and Nitrous Oxide certifications are preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- The ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients and team members
An Equal Opportunity Employer