Join Advanced Dental Arts - Citrus Park, a Marquee Dental Partner, as a Part-time Registered Dental Hygienist! The Hygienist will work 2-3 days per week.
About Advanced Dental Arts:
As the premier dentist office in Wesley Chapel, Citrus Park, Carrollwood, New Port Richey & Lakeland Advanced Dental Arts offers a wide range of services including cosmetic dentistry, dental extractions, complete and partial dentures, implants, occlusal guards, and full mouth rehabilitation. Your oral wellness plays a significant role in your overall physical and emotional health, which is why Advanced Dental Arts serves the Wesley Chapel, Citrus Park, Carrollwood & New Port Richey, Florida area with customized, compassionate, and superior dental care.
It is essential that residents of all ages have access to dentists that provide the dental care that they need. That is why Advanced Dental Arts provides family, cosmetic, and implant dentistry to meet the needs of all patients in Wesley Chapel, Citrus Park, Carrollwood, New Port Richey & Lakeland.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices. Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their Dental Hygienists with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Our Dental Hygienists are valued and recognized for their contributions serving as the heartbeat to each dental office. We want to invest in your career engagement and development.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan: $32-38/hr, depending upon experience
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- Training and Development
- Provide superior clinical care, acting medically and ethically in the patents' best interest
- Record and review patient medical histories
- Educate our patients on the importance of preventing, diagnosing, and treating periodontal disease. Discuss the links between periodontal conditions and their overall systemic health
- Chart conditions of periodontal disease for collaboration with the Dentist to develop the appropriate treatment plan
- Dental hygiene licensure compliant with the State Board of Dentistry with no negative actions
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to create a positive, supportive environment for patients as well as team members
Equal Opportunity Employer