Join Marquee Dental Partners as a Marketing Manger!
The Marketing Manager will create, plan, and implement marketing campaigns and programs and determine the demand for services within our key markets and identify potential customers. They will develop effective strategies with the goal of maximizing the organization's market share while ensuring our patients are satisfied by managing digital marketing, social media campaigns, internal campaigns, office-specific marketing plans and other marketing tactics. The Marketing Manager will oversee program development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new offers and services.
Comprehensive Benefits Include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- On the job training
- Work directly with the Vice President of Marketing to formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activity to promote and grow our services.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost.
- Oversee digital (social, Google, etc.) and internal campaigns to optimize performance.
- Create and manage written and visual content for digital and traditional campaigns.
- Consult and work with office personnel to resolve conflicts, offer improvements and maximize marketing effectiveness.
- Manage contracts and relationships with existing vendors or distributors to maximize our impact.
- Manage Facebook business suite, Google My Business, RevenueWell accounts to optimize office performance.
- At least 5 years' experience in marketing role(s) is required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field is required
- A master's degree in a relevant field preferred but not required
- Previous multi-unit healthcare experienced strongly preferred
- Proficiency in digital marketing strategy and campaign execution
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding
- Exceptional written skills and the ability to create and inform graphic design
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organizational abilities
Equal Opportunity Employer