Join Comfort Dental - Crestview, a Marquee Dental partner, as a Reservations Coordinator!
About Comfort Dental Care & Orthodontics:
Comfort Dental Care is a unique set of dental practices. Each office encompasses a team of General Dentists, Dental Specialists, and knowledgeable staff working together to provide world-class dentistry to patients from all walks of life in one convenient location. We truly make a difference by welcoming employees, doctors, new and returning patients, as well as students and competitors into our comfortable, state-of-the-art environment. Here, we offer them unparalleled, high-quality service along with opportunities for personal and professional growth. The positive energy, warm professionalism, and enthusiasm for excellence found in our practices will create an exciting opportunity that will be discussed and sought out by patients and other dental professionals.
About Marquee Dental:
Marquee Dental Partners is a Dental Service Organization with nearly 30 brands in over 50 office locations. Our focus is on partnering with premier dental offices and clinicians in the Southeastern United States. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, and Florida, Marquee Dental offers its patients a broad range of services through their general dentistry and multi-specialty practices.
Marquee Dental has succeeded by providing their dental offices with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver gold-standard patient care. They believe that expert operational support, coupled with a strong commitment to fostering and maintaining clinical autonomy, makes them an ideal home for those looking to grow their skills while dramatically improving the patient experience they deliver.
Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation Plan:$15-17/hr, depending upon experience
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401k program
- On the job training
- Accept inbound patient calls for our dental practices
- Assessing patient need and routing appropriately
- Track patient calls and provide documentation
- Verify patient insurances and input patient information
- Call existing patients to schedule appointments
- Assist the practices with community marketing efforts as needed
- Minimum 2 years experience in customer service preferred
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Positive, high energy, and supportive approach to working with patients
- Ideal candidates will have experience in Dental or Healthcare environments
Equal Opportunity Employer