Collier Hills Dental now hiring a General Dentist in Atlanta, Georgia!
Schedule: Full-Time 4 days per week (Monday-Thursday)
Our doors are open to welcome new patients who are ready to receive the best in dental care. We are skilled at treating patients from all dental backgrounds and make every effort to ensure your appointment is as comfortable as possible. We provide superior care to get you onto the path of improved dental health. It is our mission to provide our patients with an outstanding experience and excellent dentistry through education and care in a friendly family atmosphere by going beyond what is expected.
Join us! As a Star Dental Partners supported Dentist, allow us to relieve the operational and business burdens, so you can focus on exceptional patient care with complete clinical autonomy. We provide industry proven support services, while you live a higher quality lifestyle.
- Career Growth
- Work-Life Balance
- Complete Operational and Business Support
- Strong Patient Base
- Established Practice/Modern Facility
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Offerings
- Continuing Education Investment
- Annual Professional Expense Reimbursement
- Vacation time
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- DDS/DMD degree from accredited dental school or residency program
- Active Georgia dental license
- Active Federal DEA and applicable certifications
- 2 or more years professional clinical experience
Collier Hills Dental