We live our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All. Through education and with compassion, we strive to provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We have a great opportunity for a Endodontist to join us in North Bend, OR and lead the team in providing oral health care for patients.
Our providers find it rewarding to help their communities be healthier, but they also enjoy
- Clinical Independence
- Industry-Leading Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Continuing Education
- Malpractice Insurance
- In some specific scenarios, even the opportunity for:
- Tuition Reimbursement, Sign-On, and Relocation Bonuses
We provide the necessary support for Dentists to be successful. While you focus on patients, we provide the business aspects, including Clinical Development, Marketing, IT, HR, Operations Management, Compliance, Accounting & Finance, etc.
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients while maintaining the highest standards care
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- DDS or DMD
- Hold a current or willing to obtain the Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no negative claims
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion