We live our Mission: To Improve the Oral Health of All. Through education and with compassion, we strive to provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We have a great opportunity for a Pediatric Dentist to join us in Gold Beach, OR and lead the team in providing oral health care for patients.
We provide the necessary support for Dentists to be successful. While you focus on patients, we provide:
- Clinical Development
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Operations Management
- Construction Management
- Purchasing and Supplies
- Insurance and Credentialing
- Accounting and Finance
Not only do our providers find it rewarding to help their communities be healthier, but they enjoy clinical autonomy, an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package, continuing education, malpractice insurance, and the opportunity for tuition reimbursement, sign on and relocation bonuses.
- Diagnose and provide the appropriate treatment for patients while maintaining the highest standards care
- Educate patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations
- Develop a welcoming, supportive atmosphere for patients to help them feel comfortable with receiving treatment and encourage patient retention
- Partner with all team members in fostering a collaborative environment
- DDS or DMD
- Hold a current or willing to obtain the Dentist licensure and certifications required by the state, with no negative claims
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion