At Advantage Dental Oral Health Center and affiliated practices, our ideal Dental Assistant candidate is self-motivated, customer service driven, and committed to excellent patient care. Candidates must have a strong sense of urgency, adaptability and thrive in a team-based environment.
This role is ideal for new graduates or someone looking to start their career in dentistry, as well as seasoned professionals looking for ongoing growth opportunities. Through training, continued education and development, our Dental Assistants are given the tools and support needed to excel in the dental industry and chart a path for increased responsibility and earning potential.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Assist dentist in preparing for and providing dental treatment, and communicate post-operative care
• Ensure all instruments and equipment are sterilized and disinfected
• Collect and record patient health histories, review and update patient charts
• Perform x-rays
• Experienced Dental Assistants may assist with operational support and mentoring new assistants
• Growing your skillset through cross-training with front office staff