Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? Our teams strive to provide the best care possible for patients. We are committed to helping our communities be healthier, feel better, and smile with confidence.
We have a great opportunity to join us as a Surgery Center Administrator and lead the team in providing care for patients. With multiple practices in the area, career opportunities are endless.
Not only will you find it rewarding to help patients be healthier, but you will also enjoy being part of an organization that gives back to the community with an industry-leading comprehensive benefits package. Benefits for full-time positions include:
- Health and Wellness: Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Financial Wellness: Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k match, Employee Purchasing Discounts
- Work-Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, a variety of supplemental insurance options such as Pet Insurance
- Manage surgery center business operations to exceed goals including scheduling, revenue optimization, expense control, and P&L responsibility including forecasting
- Serve, along with any committee appointed for the purpose, as a liaison between the Governing Board, the Medical Staff, and all departments of the facility.
- Work in conjunction with the Medical Director and Medical Executive Committee in the evaluation and development of existing and new surgical services at the facility.
- Monitor the adequate function of surgical equipment and patient care equipment through contracted services and follow up on maintenance and repairs.
- Manages the AAAHC reaccreditation process.
- Lead the team by developing a collaborative, positive environment to support each member’s success and development
- Proactively communicates with other departments to ensure proper support for practice operation
- Provide a superior service to achieve an exceptional patient experience demonstrating responsiveness and sensitivity to patient needs
- Complete all administrative tasks accurately and timely
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or healthcare discipline required, Nursing or Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years management experience in a healthcare or dental environment to include P&L management and oversight.
- AAAHC accreditation experience preferred
- Excellent time management and analytical skills with the ability to quickly resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills with both the team and patients
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and working with a dental software such as Dentrix, Eagle Soft, or Dental Vision
- Current CPR certification or ability to obtain within 30 days.
- Ability to meet OSHA, CDC, ADA and HIPAA standards.
An equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion