This is a one-of a kind practice where you can provide the very highest quality of care to your patients. Work with a successful , private multi-specialty practice hiring a full-time associate general dentist inside the perimeter bear Sandy Springs. Your day will be busy with crown and bridge, implant restorations, operative, inlays/onlays, aligners. Choose your endo and surgery. Refer the rest to in-house specialists.
- Patients accustomed to high quality dentistry and excellent service. The practice is a one stop shop that attracts and retains patients with a high Dental IQ and an appreciation for top-notch Dentistry
- Practice culture encourages dedication to quality and continuous clinical advancement. The owner and associates possess training and credentials beyond the standard for the area
- $250,000+ Income Potential based on Net Production. Benefits. Initial salary available
- Great work environment with all the latest technology- CBCT, iTero, etc.
The successful candidate will be a great people person with a heart for service, a love for building relationships, impeccable quality and an ethical approach to treatment planning.
- 2+ years of experience preferred.
- Impeccable communication skills and a professional demeanor required for serious consideration.
- Training through notable CE institutions such as Pankey, Dawson, Kois, Spear, LVI strongly preferred.
- Must be comfortable working with an interdisciplinary team.
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace.
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental Consulting is an independent firm that recruits Dentists and Dental Specialists for top practices across the country. ETS Dental Consulting does not own or operate and practices. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today at www.etsdental.com!