Now is the time to join Walnut Dental Group and Orthodontics. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
Are you ready to create a healthier, happier life?
We are happy to share an exciting opportunity for a Dental Assistant! We are looking for a dedicated Dental Assistant with a can-do attitude, a proactive nature, a strong sense of ownership and integrity, interest in building their skills, and a desire to grow long-term with us at this Pacific Dental Services® supported practice.
In this position, you'll be part of a team striving to provide the Perfect Patient Experience™, while assisting the dentist as they provide quality care using proven modern technology.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Necessary industry certifications and education
- Possess outstanding time management, communication, and enjoys working in a team environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, technical skills and equipment
If you enjoy excelling as a Dental Assistant and creating healthier, happier smiles®, we'd like to talk to you about joining our team.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
- Shift premium pay for eligible roles who work weekends
Pacific Dental Services® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.