LOOKING FOR STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT? LOOK NO FURTHER!
Full time General Dentist needed in our Chatham, South Boston and Boydton, VA offices. Looking for someone who can work with adults as well as children. Must be able to work independently in an office with or without another dentist present. Support staff includes Dental Assistant, Dental Hygienist and a Patient Service Representative. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. PATHS is a 501c(3), non-profit organization that uses a slide scale to see patients who do not have dental insurance.
Dentist job description includes:
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Other duties that may not be listed above.