At Monarch Dental, we are dedicated to serving patients and providing quality dental care in a group practice setting among high-caliber dental professionals. If you are seeking clinical autonomy with the backing of a full support team and the latest technology, we have the ideal part time opportunity for you in Odessa, TX.
Your Role as a Dentist
As an integral part of a hardworking dental team, we encourage you to give guidance and direction to your dental assistants, hygienists, and other support personnel. And while you’ll have the support of the entire office, you’ll have full autonomy over your patients, a steady stream of patients to keep you busy, and exposure to all types of procedures. We also offer top-of-the-line technology and safety equipment to help you give high quality, compassionate care.
- A DDS or DMD degree from an accredited dental school
- Active dental license for Texas
- Current CPR certification
- DEA certificate
What We’ll Offer You
- Unparalleled support to develop your skill sets
- Continuing education programs and mentoring on your schedule
- A culture that celebrates success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family and even your pets!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K for full-time positions
- Malpractice Insurance
- As an affiliated Smile Brands dentist, you will receive the full support of a legal department to assist you with patient resolution, dental board matters, agency complaints, dental malpractice or general liability, which could possibly arise while practicing dentistry. Smile’s legal team is available to assist you in navigating legal needs related to your practice with the PC.
- You will also receive dental office specific OSHA training and all necessary related health care compliance training.
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.