Located throughout beautiful Northern Minnesota, Scenic Rivers Health Services is a patient and employee focused not-for-profit organization. Currently, we are seeking a General Dentist and a Dental Therapist at our locations in Cook and Bigfork, MN.
Patient Focused Organization
- Example patient appointment blocks: 60 Minute Fillings, Extractions, Toothaches, Denture visits and Impressions and Crown Preps
- 8 scheduled patients per day
In modern facilities, you will enjoy a well equipped practice and a work-life-balance. VisDental is our fully implemented EDR. This Electronic Dental Record communicates with our medical clinics so you'll know your patient's relevant medical conditions and prescriptions. All necessary Dental and EDR training will be personalized to your individual needs.
See our website: www.scenicrivershealthservices.org for more information!
Benefits & Support:
- Join a sound and enjoyable team of existing dentists
- No RVU, Production or Restrictive Contracts
- Competitive salaries, sign-on and starting bonuses
- Competitive paid time off:
Full Benefit package
$4,000 Annual CE expense reimbursement
Comprehensive Malpractice Coverage
Moving Expense Reimbursement
License, ADA & DEA Renewals
National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness, Feasible COMPLETE LOAN REPAYMENT options!
Current or eligible for MN License, DEA certificate and current or able to acquire Nitrous Certification. We are an equal opportunity employer. Please send resume and questions about the position to Travis Luedke, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 218-361-3190.