Registered Dental Hygienist
- Pacific Dental Services (PD)
- Del Mar
- Closing date
- Feb 13, 2023
- Dental Assistant
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
• Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience™ by striving to keep your patients focused on optimal treatment while attending to their individual concerns and promoting the good qualities of your doctor
• Remove deposits and strains from teeth by scaling and root planning.
• Select and use appropriate fluoride treatments and polish tooth restorations
• Assist in the prevention and control of dental caries (decay) and gum disease.
• Obtain and review dental history and/or records from patient (review patient health history and care slips). Ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients
• Educate patients regarding the importance of oral hygiene, as well as instruction and demonstration of effective oral hygiene methods
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices)
• Degree or certification for Hygiene from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to meet state licensure requirements. Commitment to continuing education for hygiene and dentistry
• Valid and current Registered Dental Hygienist license in accordance with applicable state licensure requirements
• Advanced degree (e.g., Masters) for Hygiene from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Child care assistance
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Pacific Dental Services (PDS), one of the country’s leading dental support organizations, provides a full scope of business and administrative support services to dentists, including marketing, real estate, payroll, human resources, billing and accounting. Founded in 1994, PDS provides business support services for more than 530 dental practices across the United States.
In 2012, PDS was recognized by Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Awards, ranking 4th on Inc.’s list of the “Top Ten Heroes of the American Economy.” PDS also ranked 1st on the Hire Power Awards list in the health industry and 2nd on Inc.’s list of top job creators in the State of California.
With PRIVATE PRACTICE+®, the innovative business model from PDS, clinicians have true autonomy --plus benefit from a support structure that is second to none. Every PDS-supported clinician has the autonomy to lead their team in Clinical Excellence, while the PDS business management team handles the administrative duties. PDS handles the business support services so clinicians can focus on what they love: dentistry.
Company Contact Information:
Pacific Dental Services, Inc.
17000 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
- (860) 440-0635
600 Summer Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert