Patient Care Coordinator
- Pacific Dental Services (PD)
- Closing date
- Feb 13, 2023
- Front Office / Administrative
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Now is the time to join Clinton Keith Dental Group. You will have opportunities to learn new skills from our team of experienced professionals. If you're ready to take your career to the next level and gain valuable experience, apply today!
Do you love working with patients to make sure they can get the treatment they need within their financial means? Are you great at helping patients understand their options and why the treatment is important to their health and well-being? Are you looking for a challenge and the chance to be part of a true team environment where you can constantly learn and grow? If so, now is the time to join us as a benefits coordinator.
- Gain a financial commitment from the patient
- Understanding of general dental operations and patient flow issues
- Utilize tools, skills, and talents to assist patients in making the best possible decision for their unique wants and needs, remembering that the most important choice the patient will make is getting started with treatment
- Coordinate fees and insurance benefits for patients visiting general practitioners
- Utilize available financial options to give patients choices for how they can pay
- Professionally overcome the common patient objections/rejections
- Maintain accurate patient financial paperwork and adherence to the office manager's financial arrangement parameters
- Properly use patient account software and maintain accuracy in records related to patient financials. Obtain necessary insurance approvals in a timely manner
- Partner with the Specialty BC, when appropriate, to complete patient care
- Help in exceeding patient expectations in order to achieve the Perfect Patient Experience®
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and one or more years of previous experience as a treatment coordinator in a dental practice is preferred
- Ability to understand insurance plans is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft and QSI software applications is preferred
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
- Shift premium pay for eligible roles who work weekends
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.
Pacific Dental Services (PDS), one of the country’s leading dental support organizations, provides a full scope of business and administrative support services to dentists, including marketing, real estate, payroll, human resources, billing and accounting. Founded in 1994, PDS provides business support services for more than 530 dental practices across the United States.
In 2012, PDS was recognized by Inc. Magazine’s Hire Power Awards, ranking 4th on Inc.’s list of the “Top Ten Heroes of the American Economy.” PDS also ranked 1st on the Hire Power Awards list in the health industry and 2nd on Inc.’s list of top job creators in the State of California.
With PRIVATE PRACTICE+®, the innovative business model from PDS, clinicians have true autonomy --plus benefit from a support structure that is second to none. Every PDS-supported clinician has the autonomy to lead their team in Clinical Excellence, while the PDS business management team handles the administrative duties. PDS handles the business support services so clinicians can focus on what they love: dentistry.
Company Contact Information:
Pacific Dental Services, Inc.
17000 Red Hill Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614
- (860) 440-0635
600 Summer Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert