Job Title: Staff Dentist Position Type: Direct hire with benefits
Annual Salary: $135,000 Reporting: Administration
The Edgar County Dental Clinic Staff Dentist plays a crucial role in providing access to primary dental care to the underserved population of Edgar County and surrounding counties. The prime focus will be examining, diagnosing, and developing treatment plans for dental conditions, infections, and injuries of the teeth and mouth. The staff dentist is responsible for carrying out the treatment plan competently and efficiently, using a patient-centered approach. All services are rendered according to Edgar County Dental Clinic (ECDC) approved clinic protocols and guidelines.
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, friendly, and professional environment; serving patients of all ages
- Must be committed to high-quality care and customer service
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- National Health Service Corp approved site if interested in loan repayment
- Candidate must possess an interest in treating socioeconomically disadvantaged populations and providing emergency, preventative, and restorative care.
- Candidate must be proficient in all aspects of general dentistry, including:
- Pediatric care, root canal therapy, surgical extractions, and prosthetic services
- Graduation from an accredited Dental School/Doctoral Degree (DDS/DMD)
- Illinois state dental license
- Current DEA license
- Current CPR (BLS) certification. ACLS preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of primary dental care.
Applications/resumes will be accepted via email, fax, or USPS mailing:
Edgar County Public Health Department 502 Shaw Ave Paris, IL 61944
Attn: Janet Mason, Administrator, Monica Dunn, HR Director
Fax: 217-465-1121 Phone: 217-466-3561 Email: email@example.com