Doctor Founded. Doctor Led. Rock Dental Brands, founded by Dr. Mark Dake, DDS, MSD, and Dr. Byan Hiller, DMD, MS, is an innovative, multi-disciplinary group of practices that will allow you to make an impact on the dental world. We specialize in Pediatric Dentistry, Orthodontics, General Dentistry, and Oral Surgery. First and foremost, our practice is focused on quality patient care for every patient we serve.
Opportunity at Highland Family Dentistry:
Are you looking to join an innovative, multi-disciplinary practice that will allow you to make an impact on the dental world? Highland Family Dentistry is looking for you! We are actively looking for a dentist that focuses on quality patient care. We have a very tenured team eager and ready to support you. Along with our fun culture and great work environment, it is one of our premier hygiene programs in the state.
Highland Family Dentistry in Highland, AR is a successful dental practice located in North Central Arkansas! Highland is a small and thriving community bordered by Hardy, Cherokee Village, and Ash Flat. Surrounded by three lakes: Lake Mirandy, June Lake, and Wild Plum Lake, Highland offers quiet places for fishing and swimming. It is also a short drive from Hardy, Arkansas, home of the Spring River which is a great river rafting destination.
What sets us apart:
- Path to Partnership
- Provider led to ensure needed mentorship, training and oversight
- Full autonomy over your patients
- Continuing Education - stay current with technology and treatment modalities
- Peer Review & Study Clubs - provider led opportunities to highlight exceptional performance, build relationships, and discuss current treatments, products and patient care
- Best in class Support Center providing expert legal, compliance, human resources, marketing, accounting, and other operational services
- DDS or DMD degree
- Must have an active Arkansas dental license or be able to obtain
- Experience maintaining excellent quality and patient service
- Support you Professionally: competitive pay, employer-paid licensure fees, malpractice insurance, association dues, and provide continuing education dollars.
- Support your Health & Well-being: flexible health and insurance options, including employer-paid pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions, Employee Assistance Program, and Long Term Disability.
- Planning for the future: plan for the future with an industry-leading 401K retirement plan with matching company contributions.