- Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities
- Austin, Texas
- Daily Guarantee
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time, Part Time
** ORTHODONTIST OPPORTUNITY**
Houston, Austin and San Antonio, TX
Full or Part Time
5000 Sq. Ft.
Computerized and Digital Office
$2 + Million Gross
100 New Patients Monthly
We are seeking a full or part time Orthodontist for our Houston, Austin, and San Antonio area practices. Ideal candidate will be customer service focused, positive, happy, friendly, collaborative, and open to learning and growing.
~~To request the Practice Profile including specific practice details, please call Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities toll free at 1-866-409-3001~~
AD CODE: DDSTX2888 (Ortho)
If you are looking for an Associate position, Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services (Henry Schein DRS) has general dentist and specialist opportunities nationwide, many with ownership or partnership potential.
Many of these positions are exclusive listings, not available elsewhere. Henry Schein DRS is a division of Henry Schein Inc., a fortune 500® company and a member of the S&P 500® and NASDAQ 100®. Our unique position within Henry Schein Inc., external relationships, and experience with practitioners across the country enable us to place Associates in private practices, clinics, and dental organizations throughout the country.
Our professionals have years of experience and provide personal attention to all of the details of the search and placement process. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us, so all information is handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
Some of our benefits include:
- No Fee! There is no fee charged to the candidate.
- Numerous opportunities to consider. We offer non-published and exclusive private searches as well as those submitted by partners and companies nationwide.
- Simplified Search. By understanding your preferences, we save you time by narrowing the search to match your values, goals, and criteria.
- Contract Negotiations. We can provide assistance when you are ready to negotiate your employment agreement. We have years of experience helping to negotiate balanced agreements that work for both parties.
For more information please contact us at (866) 409.3001 or at RecruitmentServices@HenrySchein.com.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert