Associate General Dentist Opportunity with Possible Ownership
- Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities
- Southern Kentucky
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist
- Job Type
- Full Time
Associate General Dentist with Possibility of Ownership
Full Time Opportunity
15 + Ops
2.5 + Million Gross
We are looking for an associate to join our practice in Southern Kentucky; located within two hours of Evansville, Indiana, Nashville, Tennessee, or Cape Girardeau, Missouri. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, goal oriented, friendly and have a caring chair side manner.
~~To request a Practice Profile including specific practice details simply call Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities toll free 1-866-409-3001~~
AD CODE: DDSKY2164
If you are looking for an Associate position, Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services (Henry Schein DRS) has general dentist and specialist opportunities nationwide, many with ownership or partnership potential.
Many of these positions are exclusive listings, not available elsewhere. Henry Schein DRS is a division of Henry Schein Inc., a fortune 500® company and a member of the S&P 500® and NASDAQ 100®. Our unique position within Henry Schein Inc., external relationships, and experience with practitioners across the country enable us to place Associates in private practices, clinics, and dental organizations throughout the country.
Our professionals have years of experience and provide personal attention to all of the details of the search and placement process. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us, so all information is handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
Some of our benefits include:
- No Fee! There is no fee charged to the candidate.
- Numerous opportunities to consider. We offer non-published and exclusive private searches as well as those submitted by partners and companies nationwide.
- Simplified Search. By understanding your preferences, we save you time by narrowing the search to match your values, goals, and criteria.
- Contract Negotiations. We can provide assistance when you are ready to negotiate your employment agreement. We have years of experience helping to negotiate balanced agreements that work for both parties.
For more information please contact us at (866) 409.3001 or at RecruitmentServices@HenrySchein.com.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert