PDS® supported doctors are given the clinical autonomy to do the dentistry that they diagnose with coaching from owner doctors who will collaborate and guide you in patient centric, comprehensive integrated care at a modern practice setting.
What are attributes of a successful PDS-supported Associate Dentist?
• Find ways to get patients to say commit to doing the dentistry they need and want.
• Challenge yourself to become “hungry and humble.” “Hungry” is doing what it takes to get the job done and being committed to excellent performance. “Humble” is a willingness to coach and be coached by others.
• Find ways to contribute to the office culture.
• Focus on relationship-building in the office and with patients.
• Commit to clinical proficiency and reasoning (diagnosis).
• Be willing to lead and be a team player.
• Prioritize patients and offer same day dentistry options.
• Own your own development, utilizing available resources and stay on top of your progress.
Who May Apply?
Any Dental Student who is currently enrolled in a dental program.
When is the best time to Apply?
It's never too early to talk with a recruiter specific to the area of interest. Most PDS supported practices begin talking seriously around the start of your fourth year of dental school. This gives you time to schedule shadow days during school breaks.
What Happens Next?
Upon reviewing your application, someone from the recruiting team will contact you to schedule an initial conversation.
The average full-time PDS-supported Dentist earns $160,000 - $390,000.
Pacific Dental Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are united in our mission to create healthier and happier team members.