Oxford Dental Associates now hiring a General Dentist in St. Augustine, Florida!
Schedule: Full-Time 3 days per week (Tuesday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm)
At Oxford Dental Associates, we enjoy meeting and helping new patients. It is our goal to provide a professional dental environment that incorporates the quality of care that you will come to expect in our state of the art practice. We pride ourselves with providing our patients with Five Star Service. Our doctors and highly trained and qualified staff members provide the highest quality dental care in a clinical environment that is not only technologically advanced but also warm and inviting. The result is a beautiful, healthy smile that lasts a lifetime.
Join us! As a Star Dental Partners supported Dentist, allow us to relieve the operational and business burdens, so you can focus on exceptional patient care with complete clinical autonomy. We provide industry proven support services, while you live a higher quality lifestyle.
- Career Growth
- Work-Life Balance
- Complete Operational and Business Support
- Strong Patient Base
- Established Practice/Modern Facility
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Offerings
- Continuing Education Investment
- Annual Professional Expense Reimbursement
- Vacation Time
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- DDS/DMD degree from accredited dental school or residency program
- Active Florida dental license
- Active Federal DEA and applicable certifications
- 3 or more years professional clinical experience