Associate General Dentist
- Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities
- McAllen, Texas (area)
- Range from $300k to $350k per year based on Daily rate vs. 35% of Collections
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY**
McAllen, TX (area)
Associate General Dentist Opportunity
~3K Sq. Ft.
~$1.5 Million Gross
90 New Patients Monthly
~4K Active Patients
We are seeking an associate general dentist for our McAllen, TX (area) office; full-time preferred – 5 days per week. Ideal candidate will be kind, team-player, compassionate, honest, and have a positive attitude. Prefer CEREC crown and Invisalign experience. Spanish speaking preferred. Amazing, well-trained staff with many years of experience.
~~To request the Practice Profile including specific practice details, please call Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services toll free at 1-866-409-3001~~
AD CODE: DDSTX3087 (GP)
If you are looking for an Associate position, Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services (Henry Schein DRS) has general dentist and specialist opportunities nationwide, many with ownership or partnership potential.
Many of these positions are exclusive listings, not available elsewhere. Henry Schein DRS is a division of Henry Schein Inc., a fortune 500® company and a member of the S&P 500® and NASDAQ 100®. Our unique position within Henry Schein Inc., external relationships, and experience with practitioners across the country enable us to place Associates in private practices, clinics, and dental organizations throughout the country.
Our professionals have years of experience and provide personal attention to all of the details of the search and placement process. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us, so all information is handled with the highest level of confidentiality.
Some of our benefits include:
- No Fee! There is no fee charged to the candidate.
- Numerous opportunities to consider. We offer non-published and exclusive private searches as well as those submitted by partners and companies nationwide.
- Simplified Search. By understanding your preferences, we save you time by narrowing the search to match your values, goals, and criteria.
- Contract Negotiations. We can provide assistance when you are ready to negotiate your employment agreement. We have years of experience helping to negotiate balanced agreements that work for both parties.
For more information please contact us at (866) 409.3001 or at RecruitmentServices@HenrySchein.com.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert